Saturday 19 October 2019

Writer's Tools

You know, I hardly write or draw with any of the tools below anymore. These days, most things are accomplished with the keyboard or touch screen. Unfortunately, this turns out to be detrimental to our well-being. Here's something I found online if you want to know more about why physical writing is beneficial compared to modern day tools: Bring Back Handwriting: It’s Good for Your Brain.

The original sketch (top right corner) was done with pencil on paper when I was procrastinating. I extended my stalling session by digitalising it on the iPad Air with Apple Pencil using my favourite app - Paper by WeTransfer. You can find a coloured version here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Take On Children of Time Series

Adrian Tchaikovsky’s Children of Time series (or trilogy? Not sure if there is any indication that it’s meant to be a trilogy considering th...